Certificate Course in Fertility Enhancing Endoscopic Surgery
Course Background / Outline
Optimal management of Female Infertility needs a proper co-ordination between the endoscopic surgeon and ART specialist. Although there are a lot of specialists who perform both ART and Endoscopic Surgery, with the era of Super-specialization, the present generation of doctors may only perform one of the two. We need to identify and standardize the indications, techniques , limitations and contra-indications for the use of Endoscopic surgery to improve the success of ART.
The course will help develop basic skills in hysteroscopy and laparoscopy as would be needed to perform fertility enhancing surgeries. The two day course will include didactic lectures on instrumentation, OT set-up, Electrosurgery and Basic skills in hysteroscopy and laparoscopy. Hands on training will include Dry Lab for developing Eye-Hand Coordination for hysteroscopy and laparoscopy and mastering suturing. Videos of the different surgeries performed for Fertility Enhancement would be shown by the Expert Faculty.
A combined expert faculty including ART specialists and Endoscopic Surgeons would conduct the program.
- Evaluation of an Infertile Couple
- Ovulation Induction protocols
- What does an ART specialist want from an Endoscopist?
- Operative Laparoscopy for PCOD, Ovarian cysts, Endometriosis, Fibroids, Tubal factor, Ectopic pregnancy
- Operative Hysteroscopy and Resectoscopy for improvement for Uterine factor
- Office hysteroscopy,
- Laparoscopy (Instrumentation, OT setup, Electrosurgery, Eye-hand coordination for video laparoscopy, Suturing)
- Live Surgery/Unedited Videos by expert faculty on various Fertility Enhancing Surgeries,
Who Should Attend
- Every Gynaecologist who wants to learn Basic skills of performing Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy
- Every Endoscopic surgeon who wants to learn how to perform Fertility Enhancing Surgery
- Every ART specialist who would now want to enter the field of endoscopic surgery
A candidate registering as observer shall be allowed to participate in the course and attend the didactics, video discussions and transmissions at CEMAST. Observers shall not be eligible to any hands-on exercises in the labs.
Attractive Discount on GROUP REGISTRATION
Contact UDDIPTA on +917506683774 or write to him at email@example.com for Group Registration