Master Course in Endometriosis
Endometriosis remains an enigma in clinical practice with an incidence much more common than Diabetes. The symptoms afflicting women include pain, dysmenorrhea, dyspareunia, dyschezia and a host of other symptoms including infertility and which can greatly compromise quality of life. This course will help the participants to review the pathogenesis of endometriosis and to understand the various classification and guidelines for surgical management for excisional surgery via laparoscopy. It will further make them confident to deal with the management complication and prevention of the disease.
- To understand the pathophysiology of Endometriosis
- How to Diagnose Endometriosis
- Role of Lap Surgery in Endometriosis – Ovarian, Peritoneal & DIE
- Prevention and Management of complications during Laparoscopy
- Team set up and coordination
- Comprehensive course with right blend of didatic, Videos & Hands on Session
- Only course globally to provide a Hands-on procedural experience using live like animal model to excise endometrium and repair of advance surgical procedures in ureter, bladder and colon/rectum
- Dissection of tissue on the correct surgery plane
Who Should Attend
- Practicing Laparascopic gynecologist
- Colorectal Surgeon
Level of Course
A candidate registering as observer shall be allowed to participate in the course and attend the didactics, video discussions and transmissions at CEMAST. Observers shall not be eligible to any hands-on exercises in the labs.
Attractive Discount on GROUP REGISTRATION
Contact UDDIPTA on +917506683774 or write to him at firstname.lastname@example.org for Group Registration
Registrations will be closed 8 days before the course begins.
Discounted Fee: US$ 1463