Certificate Course in Advanced Laparoscopic Urology – Partial Nephrectomy
Small renal tumors are increasingly being diagnosed with the easy availability of high quality imaging. All the available recent data shows that removal of the entire kidney for tumors leads to a high incidence of renal failure in the long term.In this scenario, Partial Nephrectomy is fast becoming a common operation. This course aims to teach the salient features of this challenging operation by experienced faculty. It will include hands-on training in suturing techniques. The course will offer adequate time for interaction with the faculty in an intimate group of Urologists focused on this challenging surgery. Live surgery with direct interaction with the operating surgeon will be part of this course and will enable the participants to gain confidence to start doing this procedure themselves.
Objectives of the course
- To learn the imaging relevant to doing a Laparoscopic Partial Nephrectomy
- To learn instrumentation required for this surgery
- To learn the differences between robot assisted& pure Laparoscopic approaches with pros and cons
- To learn the suturing techniques required for this operation
Who should attend the course?
- Urologists in practice already doing Laparoscopy
- Experienced urologists interested in Oncology who have not had the benefit of training in Laparoscopy during their residency programs
- Urology Residents
- Operating room training
- Emphasis on instrumentation and procedure training
- Supervised training in simulation/ wet laboratories
- Lectures from expert faculty
- Plenty of opportunity for informal interaction with the faculty
A candidate registering as observer shall be allowed to participate in the course and attend the didactics, video discussions and transmissions at CEMAST. Observers shall not be eligible to any hands-on exercises in the labs.
Attractive Discount on GROUP REGISTRATION
Contact UDDIPTA on +917506683774 or write to him at email@example.com for Group Registration
Registrations will be closed 8 days before the course begins.
Discounted Fee: US$ 1305