Certificate Course in Ventricular Endoscopy
The amalgamation of the latest technology, engineering, medical physics, clinical neurosurgery and clinical neuroscience has revolutionized the landscape in the domain of Neurosurgery. Rapid changes experienced in the field of Micro-neurosurgical Instrumentation and procedures, the improvement and reliability of diagnostic neuroimaging methods (MRI and CT scanning), and the availability of sophisticated anesthetic techniques have entirely transformed the clinical practices by giving ‘Patient Safety’ the highest priority.
With the advancements in imaging technologies and fiber optics, neuro-endoscopy has evolved in leaps and bounds. These ultra-modern technologies have ushered in new approaches, novel instruments, unique techniques, and a diverse armamentarium for the treatment of a variety of neurosurgical disorders. When it comes to patient safety and benefits, Endoscopic brain surgery offers many positives – minimal invasions compared to open surgical procedures thereby leading to lesser pain, faster recovery period are just a few to be listed.
- To understand the Endoscopic Ventricular Anatomy
- To get familiar with the equipment and their handling and develop a better hand-eye co-ordination
- To learn the surgery in a stepwise manner and thus avoid complications
- To be able to treat complications if any
Who Should Attend?
- This dual-module course is specially designed for –
- Neurosurgery Residents as well as consultants
- Lectures by expert faculty
- Supervised training on life-like inanimate models
- Plenty of opportunity for informal interaction with faculty
- Complimentary Registration to the prestigious “Ginde Oration” at Bombay Hospital (Mumbai), 26th March 2020, including symposium by Dr Joachim Orteil, and live demonstration for minimal access Spine Surgery
- Complimentary Registration to workshop on Intracranial Surgery at Bombay Hospital (Mumbai), 27th March 2020, including symposium and live demonstration for intracranial surgery
A candidate registering as observer shall be allowed to participate in the course and attend the didactics, video discussions and transmissions at CEMAST. Observers shall not be eligible to any hands-on exercises in the labs.
Attractive Discount on GROUP REGISTRATION
Contact UDDIPTA on +917506683774 or write to him at firstname.lastname@example.org for Group Registration