Certificate Course in Advanced Laparoscopic Gynaecology focused on Hysterectomy and Myomectomy
To provide adequate knowledge for safe Laparoscopic Advanced Surgeries. The idea of this course is to help the participants get familiar with procedures like Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Myomectomy and Endometriosis. The participants will be also extensive hands-on practice to develop hand eye co-ordination, Port Geometry, Dissection and Suturing in the Simulation and Wet Laboratory required in Advanced Laparoscopic surgeries.
Objectives of the course
At the end of the course, each participant should:
- Understand the safe use of Energy Sources and Versel Sealing Devices
- Be able to perform Intra and Extra Corporeal Suturing
- Understand the prevention and management of complications in Laparoscopy.
An important aspect of this course is to formulate a checklist to prevent potential complications in Laparoscopic Surgeries.
Why should attend the Course
- Gynaecologists with basic surgical skills should attend to broaden their repertoire of Laparoscopic Surgical Interventions, understand energy sources in Laparoscopy and learn Laparoscopic Suturing
- Gynaecologists with Laparoscopic Surgical Skills should attend to observe a particular advanced procedure demonstrated like Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Myomectomy, Lymphadenectomy etc.
- Senior Gynaecology residents should attend to be introduced to Minimal Access Surgical Skills that will lead to a proficiency in basic Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Gynaecologists who want to be introduced to the new energy sources.
This course takes you through various levels of exercises on Simulated and Harvested Tissue in a Pelvi Trainer. Extensive practice on suturing in Animal tissue Lab and observing procedures in OR.
Attractive Discount on GROUP REGISTRATION
Contact UDDIPTA on +917506683774 or write to him at firstname.lastname@example.org for Group Registration