Certificate Course in Comprehensive Laproscopic Surgery (focused on Cholecystectomy and Appendicectomy)
Laparoscopic surgery has become integral part of surgeon’s practice. Procedures like diagnostic laparoscopy, biopsy, cholecystectomy and appendicectomy are now a patient demand as also surgeon preference. This is true even in the remotest part of our world. Patients want to recover faster and back to work quickly. Every surgeon practicing today needs to understand the principles and fundamentals of laparoscopic surgery and avoid compromises and complications. This three-day comprehensive course encompasses “all-in-one with certification” to fulfill the dreams of any surgeon wishing to practice safe laparoscopic surgery.
Knot tying and suturing at laparoscopic surgery has been the “Achilles heel” of novices and sometimes even of an “advanced” laparoscopic surgeon. The course promises extensive training at this aspect with dedicated hours in the simulation as well as wet laboratories to perfect skills including suturing.
Objectives of the Course
- To understand the philosophy and ergonomics (less strain- better performance)
- To gain proficiency in two-handed dissection and improve hand-eye co-ordination.
- To familiarize with laparoscopic knot-tying and suturing, diagnostic laparoscopy.
- To review indications, technical details and possible pitfalls in laparoscopic cholecystectomy, appendicectomy, diagnostic laparoscopy.
- To understand prevention and management of complications of various laparoscopic procedures.
Who Should Attend course ?
- Surgical postgraduates
- Experienced surgeons who have “hesitated” to remark on laparoscopic surgery
- Surgeons getting initiated in laparoscopic surgery
- surgeons performing laparoscopic surgery who wish to consolidate their knowledge and skills
- Lectures from expert faculty
- Supervised training in simulation and animal tissue laboratories
- Plenty of opportunity for informal interaction with the faculty
- Emphasis on knot tying and suturing
Attractive Discount on GROUP REGISTRATION
Contact UDDIPTA on +917506683774 or write to him at firstname.lastname@example.org for Group Registration