Certificate Course in Diagnostic & Interventional Bronchoscopy and Thoracoscopy
Diagnostic Bronchoscopy has become an integral part of every respiratory physicians practice. Bronchoscopy is also integral part of intensive care practice and Anesthesiologists need knowledge about the procedure in their day to day practice. We feel that Paediatricians are also keen to do diagnostic Bronchoscopy but hands-on training is not available routinely in their curriculum. We tend to train the students and the practicing respiratory physicians to know the step by step approach of Bronchoscopy, knowledge about bronchial anatomy, cleaning and disinfection of the scope, preparation of the patient, technique of passing the scope, sampling techniques, which includes bronchoalveolar lavage, bronchial brushings, bronchial biopsies, bronchoscopic lung biopsy, Trans-bronchial Needle Aspiration (TBNA) and management of complications i.e. alveolar hemorrhages. This comprehensive one and a half day course will also follow live Bronchoscopy demonstration on patient in the Hospital – Bronchoscopy suits, there also will be discussed about the setting the bronchoscopy suit. Visit to the Operating Room/ Bronchoscopy Suits will also enhance the confidence of the participants.
- To understand the philosophy and to have a patient friendly bronchoscopy
- To teach how to take care of the scope for longevity and maintenance and the hygiene of the scope (Cleaning and disinfection scope processing techniques)
- Correct method of procedures carried by bronchoscope to improve the yield
- How to prevent the complications and trouble shooting
- How to manage the airway hemorrhage
Who Should Attend?
- Post graduate students in respiratory medicines – MD and DNB Residents
- Practicing respiratory physicians who wants to start and upgrade their knowledge and skills
- Lectures by expert faculty
- Supervised training in simulation and animal tissue laboratories
- High-end computerized simulator for Primary bronchoscopy, diagnostic bronchoscopy, emergency bronchoscopy module and essential EBUS module
- Live demonstration in Bronchoscopy Suit
Attractive Discount on GROUP REGISTRATION
Contact UDDIPTA on +917506683774 or write to him at firstname.lastname@example.org for Group Registration
Registrations will be closed 8 days before the course begins.
Discounted Fee: US$ 1100