Certificate Course in Hysteroscopy
Hysterectomy is an essential tool in the Armamentarium of Gynaecologists today. The basic objective of this course is to provide adequate knowledge for safe Hysteroscopic Surgeries, understanding the Distention Media, Distention system and Energy Sources.
This course would encompass Diagnostic Hysteroscopy and Operative Hysteroscopy including Polypectomy, Adhesiolysis, Myomectomy and Endometrial resection. Special emphasis would be laid on instrumentation, role of Hysteroscopy in infertility together with prevention and management of complications.
At the end of the course, each participant should:
- Be able to Hysteroscopy for infertility
- Identify and Treat Polyps, Intra Uterine Adhesions and a Septum in the Endometrial Cavity
- Understand the distention media and the distention system including their safety
- Be able to diagnose and manage complications of Hysteroscopy
- Have working knowledge to perform Hysteroscopic Myomectomy and Endometrial resection
Who should attend the Course
- Postgraduates, Practicing Gynaecologists, Gynaec Endoscopic Surgeons
- Those who want to introduce Hystero-Laparoscopies in their practice
- Those who are performing diagnostic Hysteroscopies but want to progress to operative procedures
- Those already performing advanced procedures but would like to share experiences to further enhance their skills and obtain another experts’ perspective/approach