Master Course in Laparoscopic Liver Resection
In the last two decades, minimally access liver surgery underwent a major evolution. Initial development was slow, but with vast strides in open liver surgery and the widening technology of laparoscopic surgery, minimal access liver surgery is on the threshold of acceptance.
The constant thrust of CEMAST to push the edge of the envelope to newer and more advanced areas is now directed towards giving the patient the advantage of minimal invasive hepatic resection.
Aware of the complexities involved, a carefully constructed course structure, both didactic and with extensive hands-on practice has been formulated by an expert faculty, supported by state of the art models and animal procedures.
- To understand the principles, technique and safe practices from open liver resection to be adopted in LLR
- To understand the Optics and Instrumentation involved in LLR
- To learn setting up a Laparoscopic Liver service
- Management of complications in Laparoscopic liver surgery
Who should attend
The course has been specifically designed for:
- A mature laparoscopic surgeon with specific interest in Liver and Pancreatic surgery
- A junior consultant or a senior registrar with a declared interest in this surgery
- Lectures by expert National and International faculty
- Supervised Hands-on training on life-like model
- Ample opportunity for informal interaction with faculty
Attractive Discount on GROUP REGISTRATION
Contact UDDIPTA on +917506683774 or write to him at email@example.com for Group Registration