Diagnostic and Interventional Shoulder Arthroscopy Course
Arthroscopic Surgery has become an integral part of every Orthopaedic surgeon’s practice. Procedures like Diagnostic Arthroscopy, subacromialde compression and basic Arthroscopic procedures are routinely performed, and these are also building blocks for complex reconstructive procedures. Every surgeon practicing today needs to understand the principles and fundamentals of Arthroscopic Surgery and avoid compromises and complications of open surgery on the shoulder. This two-day comprehensive course encompasses “all in-one with certiﬁcation” to fulﬁll the Dreams of any Orthopaedic surgeon wishing to practice safe Arthroscopic Surgery.
The course promises extensive training with dedicated hours in the simulation as well as animal tissue laboratories to perfect skills.
- To understand the philosophy and ergonomics (less strain better performance) hand-eye co-ordination
- To review indications, technical details and possible pitfalls in Shoulder arthroscopy
- To understand prevention and management of complications of basic arthroscopic procedures
Who should attend
- Experienced surgeons who have hesitated to embark on Shoulder Arthroscopic surgery
- Surgeons getting initiated in Arthroscopic surgery
- Surgeons performing Arthroscopic surgeries who wish to consolidate their knowledge and skills
- Lectures by expert faculty
- Exercises on specially designed Endotrainers – Arthrotrainer
- Hands-on module on the latest Virtual Simulator – Arthrosim
- Plenty of opportunity for informal interaction with the faculty
- Operating room training
Attractive Discount on GROUP REGISTRATION
Contact UDDIPTA on +917506683774 or write to him at firstname.lastname@example.org for Group Registration
Registrations will be closed 8 days before the course begins.
Discounted Fee: US$ 1200