Advanced Minimal Access Paediatric Bronchoscopy and Thoracoscopy Training Course
Minimal Access Surgery has become integral part of Paediatric surgery. Many paediatric surgeons have acquired skills to perform basic minimal access paediatric surgery. However, very few are proficient in performing minimal access thoracoscopic paediatric surgery. This three-day course is planned to make the delegates confident in performing minimal access thoracoscopic paediatric surgery including bronchoscopy. In three days thoracoscopy for empyema, biopsy of lung, pleura and mediastinum, cyst in lung and mediastinum, diaphragmatic hernia and eventeration, esophageal surgery, hyperhydrosis, mediastinal tumour and thymectomy will be discussed by the way of didactic video lectures, exercises on endo-trainer and wet lab. This course will also cover the science of bronchoscopy both rigid and flexible by the way of lectures, training on models and simulators.
Knot tying and suturing at thoracoscopic surgery has been the “Achilles heel” of novices and sometimes even of an experienced laparoscopic surgeon. The course will have dedicated session to make the delegates confident of intra and extra-corporeal suturing as well as knot tying.
The wet lab will give opportunity to have adequate hands on experience, which will further boost the confidence delegates.
Who should attend it?
- Post graduates who are under training of paediatric surgery.
- Paediatric surgeons who are already in practice and wish to offer this modality to their patients.
- Lectures by the faculty.
- Supervised training on simulator and animate laboratories.
- Plenty of opportunity to interact with the faculty.
- Course material in form of DVD library of common and advance surgery.
- As alumni of CEMAST, continuous support from the faculty as and when the need arises.
- To familiarise with thoracoscopic anatomy.
- To learn thoracoscopic suturing and knot tying.
- To learn ergonomics at thoracoscopic surgery to minimize operative complications and to decrease the operating time.
- To review indications, technical details and possible complications of these thoracoscopic paediatric surgeries.
- During the course following thoracoscopic surgeries would be discussed.
- Biopsy of Lung, Pluera and Mediastinum.
- Cyst arising from mediastinal and lung.
- Diaphragmatic Hernia and Eventeration.
- Esophageal Surgery.
- Lung Resection.
- Mediastinal Tumour.
- Bronchoscopy, Rigid and Flexible.
- Spontaneous Pneumothorax.
- Anesthetic consideration and single lung ventilation.
Attractive Discount on GROUP REGISTRATION
Contact UDDIPTA on +917506683774 or write to him at firstname.lastname@example.org for Group Registration