Payments, Cancellations, Postponements and Refunds Policy
- Payments towards Registration Fee shall not be accepted by cheque. Cash payments are strongly discouraged. Payment in instalments is not accepted.
- Candidates wishing to postpone / cancel their registered participation for a training course can do so with an email request for postponement / cancellation intimated to CEMAST up to 15 days prior to the date of scheduled training course. Only those requests received up to 15 days prior to the date of scheduled training course shall be eligible for postponement / cancellation. Requests for postponement / cancellation not meeting this criterion shall not be eligible for postponement / refund.
- In case of eligible postponement, 100% of the registration fee paid shall be adjusted against the future dates of the course. In case of accepted cancellation, 100% of the registration fee paid shall be refunded within 15 working days of receipt of cancellation request. CEMAST reserves the right to cancel / postpone / advance a course without notice.
- Registration for a training course at CEMAST is non-transferable.
- In case of course cancellation by CEMAST, candidates will be provided with an option of postponement for any similar / non-similar course. Difference in course fee, if any, will be adjusted accordingly. In any natural calamity / uncertainty / circumstances beyond human control, CEMAST can cancel the courses without prior intimation. In such event, CEMAST will accommodate the candidate in the upcoming courses within one year.
- Under any circumstances, CEMAST shall not refund any other expenses apart from the course fees.
- Refunds shall not be made in cash. Refund shall be processed in the same bank account from which the course fees are paid. In event of payments through other modes, it shall be refunded via electronic bank transfer into the candidates account as submitted.