Payments, Cancellations and Refunds Policy
- Payments towards Registration Fee shall not be accepted by cheque. Cash payments are strongly discouraged.
- Candidates wishing to postpone / cancel their registered participation for a training course can do so with a request for postponement / cancellation intimated to CEMAST up to 15 days prior to the date of scheduled training course. Only those requests received up to 15 days prior to the date of scheduled training course shall be eligible for postponement / cancellation. Requests for postponement / cancellation not meeting this criteria shall not be eligible for postponement / refund.
- In case of postponement, 100% of the registration fee paid shall be adjusted against the future dates of courses. In case of cancellation, 100% of the registration fee paid shall be refunded within 15 working days of receipt of cancellation request. CEMAST reserves the right to cancel / postpone / advance a course without notice.
- Registration for a training course at CEMAST is non-transferable.
- In case of course cancellation by CEMAST, candidates will be provided with an option of postponement for any similar / non-similar course. Difference in course fee, if any, will be adjusted accordingly. In any natural calamity / uncertainty / circumstances beyond human control, CEMAST can cancel the courses without prior intimation. In such event, CEMAST will accommodate the candidate in the upcoming courses within one year. Candidates will also be offered an option of refund.
- Under any circumstances, CEMAST shall not refund any other expenses apart from the course fees.
- Refunds shall not be made in cash. Candidates seeking refund as per policy must submit their bank account details for an electronic transfer.