Situated at a central location in a prime business hub in Mumbai, CEMAST boasts a world-class infrastructure spread over 12,000 sq. ft. The state-of-the-art facilities and ultra-modern equipment at CEMAST make it one of the most advanced centres that not only promises to elevate skills of the surgeons but also gives them the confidence and motivation to embrace, practice and master the art of Minimal Access Surgery.
The core strength of CEMAST lies in the philosophy with which the institute has been conceptualised. CEMAST is much more than an excellently equipped state-of-the-art training facility. CEMAST has its unique ethos, unique vision and thrust to ensure a foundation of safe and structured Minimal Access Surgery training in every surgical discipline.
- Eminent faculty members having vast experience, expertise & reputation at National as well as International levels
- Innovative Course Design & Training with an emphasis on extensive Hands-on experience for participants
- Unmatched Infrastructure with a complete focus on Systems & Processes
- Individually innovated and crafted models to give a unique OR like experience during hands-on training
- Ensures Confidence & Motivation for Surgeons to embrace, practice & master the art of Minimal Access Surgery
Milestones & Achievements
23 courses, 47 faculty members, 176 participants
- 171 courses, 425 faculty members, 1384 participants
- CEMAST is the only centres in the entire world to provide comprehensive courses that cover all the specialities of MAS
- CEMAST is the only centre in India to offer training in both flexible and rigid endoscopy
- 639% increase in total number of courses conducted (2012 vs 2017)
- 686% increase in total number of participants (2012 vs 2017)
- Accredited by various authorities of National as well as International repute viz. MUHS, ELSA etc.
- Introduced multiple new modules and new courses – Laparoscopic Liver Resection, Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery, Fertility Enhancing Endoscopic Surgery
- Introduced Fellowship Programmes
- 146 Courses, 426 Faculty, 1539 Participants